- 11/1/2021 - What is an Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property
An Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property is a document that a successor in interest of a decedent can complete to gather the personal property of the decedent without going through the probate process.
- 11/1/2021 - Hawaii Estate & Trust Fiduciary Services Newsletter November 2021
Here is the latest Hawaii estate and trust fiduciary service news and information we think will interest you.
- 11/8/2021 - What are the main Ancillary Documents that are prepared with your Trust Document
When one prepares a trust, the trust designates which assets the settlor/grantor will give to which beneficiaries upon his/her death.
- 11/15/2021 - Types of Probate are Available
It is good to understand the different types of probate that are available to know which one should be used for the death of your loved one.
- 11/22/2021 - Impact of Newly-Elected President on Estate Planning
It may be good to consider any changes that may take place under the new presidential rule and talk to professionals to consider gifting, etc. that may help reduce your estate tax obligations.
- 11/29/2021 - How to Prepare for Estate Planning
It is good to plan your estate planning at the beginning of the year and actually follow through with it while you can. Here are some tips.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?