- 2/6/2022 - Hawaii Estate & Trust Fiduciary Services Newsletter February 2022
Here is the latest Hawaii estate and trust fiduciary service news and information we think will interest you.
- 2/6/2022 - What is a Transfer on Death Deed
A Transfer on Death Deed is a unique type of deed that can be prepared, during the owner's lifetime, to transfer title of a real estate to a designated beneficiary.
- 2/13/2022 - What is a trust
A trust is a document that allows a third party (called the trustee) to hold assets in a "box" called the trust on behalf of any beneficiaries.
- 2/20/2022 - Probate and Ways to Avoid it
Probate is the legal court process by which a deceased person's estate is distributed to heirs. Probate goes through the court system and can take 1-3 years to complete and as such can be time-consuming, costly, and burdensome.
- 2/27/2022 - What is a Fiduciary?
We hear the word "fiduciary" used more and more. But what does it mean? The origin of the word comes from the Latin word "fidere," which means "to trust."
Questions? Ready for an appointment?