- 11/2/2022 - Hawaii Estate & Trust Fiduciary Services Newsletter November 2022
Here is the latest Hawaii estate and trust fiduciary service news and information we think will interest you.
- 11/7/2022 - How Is COVID-19 Affecting The Area Of Estate Planning
COVID-19 is affecting every area of our lives in a significant way. The pandemic is also spurring individuals and families to draft their estate planning documents or to review/amend already-existing document as they face the possibility of death from the novel COVID-19.
- 11/14/2022 - What is an Ancillary Probate
Generally, an ancillary probate is initiated after the primary probate has been opened. Upon the opening of a primary probate, the court will look into the validity of a will and names the executor/personal representative.
- 11/21/2022 - How to Prepare for Estate Planning
It is good to plan your estate planning at the beginning of the year and actually follow through with it while you can. Here are some tips.
- 11/28/2022 - What is a Pet Trust
Because all 50 states and the District of Columbia now have laws allowing Pet Trusts, it may be a good idea to consider preparing a Pet Trust for your pets in order to prepare for a time that you may die or become incapacitated.